Earlier this morning
Before the sun showed the light it's bringing
With my eyes that are sleepy,
I stared at you so closely.
I looked at every details on your face,
The lips, the eyes and the expressions you made.
In darkness I tried to put my hands on your shoulders
But I failed, seemed there was something that hindered.
I wanted to ask you if you're angry or not okay
But I never found the courage to say.
All I did was to whisper the words
And just hoped they could enter your world.
Then something hit me really hard.
Here, straight to my heart.
Really deep I was thinking
Of all the mess in your life I am bringing.
In the darkness, is it where I am taking you?
On the side of the road where you are not suppose to?
I am sorry. I am sorry.
With a true blue heart, I am really sorry.
Now I have a decision to make
Not considering the pain I know I cannot take.
I am choosing to break my heart,
Than to see you falling apart.
And what we have will never be gone
Even all the unsaid and undone.
No comments:
Post a Comment