What have I done wrong??
I do not have any idea.. I know I should not feel this way.. Reading all their posts, realizing their achievements in life, how contented they are for they have what they need and want... me? where am i? Here. Sharing you these stupid and nonsense stuffs. Feeling so empty....
It seems that all the things I have done in my life are worthless. They did not build anything in my life. I have nothing to be proud of. I have nowhere to shout about. I even have no one.
Or maybe, better if I ask myself: "have i really done something in my life?"
This is insane!
From the very start, I have been telling myself I will show them blablabla.. Someday I will be like blablabla.. I will show everyone that blablabla... And I am already spending lots of years, still, I am letting myself believe in these lines.. What now?? Oh puh-lease.. look at them! they are still words!!!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
There are people who looks at me as someone they wish they could be. They are so proud of me. They believe in me. A while ago, someone just told me, "No! Hindi ah. Wag ka nga ganyan. Don't say that. Taas-taas ng tingin ko sayo. =)" I also got a friend who's always telling me how lucky I am to be me, and whenever I tell him about someone I like, he immediately says, "Sino naman 'yang maswerteng lalaking yan??" **sigh**
Like what I've said, I know I'm wrong with everything I said. I'm sorry. (-.-) I know. I know.
*whew! I hope I can also see myself the way they do. I want to feel that I also have lots of things to be proud of although disappointments always come my way. And how I wish all those words will soon become reality.
What do I need? CONTENTMENT.
No comments:
Post a Comment