Hmm.. today, me and my closest friend had a very good time together. I held her camera and browsed some pictures, old and new. These pictures brought me to the summit of my emotions.
Happiness and sadness. That was weird but I felt both at the same time while gazing at the colorful screen. I was laughing but deep inside I am drowned in tears. I was so noisy but my heart chose to rest in quietness. I was full of energy but my mind was really fatigued.
Yes, I was wearing a mask but my friend knows what's behind it. I cannot hide it from her. It surprised me when she uttered "why are you sad?" for even I never realized I looked that way. Why?
The pictures were in motion. Some tickled me while others slapped me. Some also hypnotized me and brought me to thousands of places where I went, millions of feelings I felt and countless people I met.
I miss them.
Different stories echoed in my mind. It's like... a strong wind blew and the pages of my life were scattered on the floor. Slowly, I picked each page and the highlighted lines were read. While compiling the pages, I saw pieces of a puzzle. I tried putting them together but I cannot. Then I realized these are my unfinished stories - stories which left me hanging in the air. Stories which have periods at the end....including the hooks above them.
The latest story? The untold one. The kept emotions. The unsaid words.
No comments:
Post a Comment